Saturday, October 12, 2013

Watch Nollywood Online - Broken Silence

Posted in: , ,

Broken Silence Features: Uti Nwachukwu, Uche Jombo, Tonto Dike
Synopsis - Gerald Okeke is a high flying playboy who seems to be content with his life . His world changes dramatically when his older brother dies, leaving a son to him to raise. Against his fiancee’s wishes, Gerald hires a nanny to look after the boy. What he never bargained for was falling in love with the nanny, who herself harbours a deep secret that will alter their lives.





3 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I shall give it a watch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't finish watching this movie, the acting was over the top and the characters unlikeable, only Uche Jombo was worth watching, but even she couldn't save this mess. I ended up watching Bursting Out with Genny and Majid and that was enjoyable.

      Delete
  2. I'm quite passionate about cinematography and can be a critic sometimes. I usually start with myself, so no hard feelings really. Because of the story line and style of acting I'm not sure I'll give thumbs up to this one. I however saw some other Nigerian movies recently- 'Phone Swap', 'Last flight to Abuja' and 'Figurine'. If anyone else is looking to watch a Nigerian movie, you can try Figurine in particular. I won't say it's perfect but hey, it's not bad at all. Nollywood/Nigerian producers have upped their game.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.