Thursday, October 3, 2013

Funny Video - How To Make the World Believe Your Poo Doesn't Stink

Posted in: ,

You all know girls don't poo, right? Right. We only do number one and the number two business never happened. That stink in the ladies, or in your loo after your girlfriend just came out? Must be your imagination. This ad came up before a video I was about to watch on Youtube and got me laughing so hard. The actress, and those lines? You have to see it to believe it, lol...




The first and last lines are, 'You would not believe the motherload I just dropped,' and 'Our business is to make it smell like your business never even happened.' Hilarious!





7 comments:

  1. Lol! I saw the video less than a month ago and now wonder how women have lived so long without their "Poo-Pouri." It's so easy to use too. Just spray and then ... you know ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao! Yeah,ladies don't do dat business.

    Http//imperfectlyperfect92.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want!! lol DBF will not understand what hit him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My i LOVE this ad. Makes me smile every time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought it was the best thing I ever saw too. Very funny indeed. I hope it works if anyabody ever buys it, let me know

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was awesome i want some!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmaooo, if for nothing, just because of the actress in the ad, I will consider buying a poo-pouri. Hahaha. I just loved her

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.