Thursday, October 3, 2013

Still Single Flavor N'Abania Talks About His Alleged Engagement to Beverly Heels

Posted in: , ,

Last year, there was a lot of talk about popular musician Flaour N'abania being engaged to his alleged girlfriend Beverly Heels, who was also said to be expecting a baby for the Oyi crooner. In an interview Flavor gave to Encomium magazine, he debunked the rumors, saying he's still single. Read some excerpts from the interview...

What has kept you out of scandal?
It’s about being responsible. There are things you don’t do. Once you start doing them, they will take you off the track. Don’t show off, stay humble. You are a messenger. Everybody loves women but discipline is the key.

You were alleged to be engaged to Beverly Heels?
It is not true. I never proposed to anybody. I am still single.  Marriage is not on my mind now but my career.

How do you feel about the rumour that you were dating Tiwa Savage because of your collabo?
I didn’t feel bad because I know people would still talk even if we didn’t kiss. The director of the video said we were playing love song and we have to do something intimate to portray that. I looked at her and she gave me the signal to go ahead. That’s just music, we were not dating.

Can you tell us the high and low points of your career?
The low point would be when I first came to Lagos. I was known in the East and I have a car but left everything to make a success in Lagos. Thus, I came with just a bag. I had nowhere to stay and I trekked most times to locations. My girlfriend then had to send money from the East to assist me. It was rough and tough. A star in Enugu becomes a nobody in Lagos so as to become an international star. I suffered.

The high point is when I travel to some African countries for shows and the stadiums are filled up and fans cry and faint when I perform. It humbled me that a nobody could rise to become somebody.

So, all those for whom he's their celebrity crush can heave a sigh of relief, if you're single too, you can even throw your cap in the ring.



H/T Yeoals Blog





9 comments:

  1. Such a humble guy even in person. That's what money and wealth is supposed to do unlike some "money miss roads".

    ReplyDelete
  2. See! I said the man wasn't engaged. He knows better than to play wayo with my heart. Hmph!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to the girlfriend that was sending him money from the East, he dumped her, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love flavour! Really Humble


    www.isyberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hands down.. my favourite African artist

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT IS WHAT YOU SEE FROM THE EASTERN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking the exact same thing when I read that line - LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.