Monday, October 7, 2013

#SingleBecause Trending on Twitter - Guess the Top Reasons

Posted in: , , , ,

For reasons ranging from, Im #SingleBecause relationships are complicated and I don't need that right now to SingleBecause im too lazy to go out and #SingleBecause I have an expectation for men and if you don't reach it goodbye :P and #SingleBecause it is my choice..for this moment maybe?u never know there are many reasons people say they're single. If you're single, what's yours? Read more to see interesting qoutes and more reasons from the trend.










2 comments:

  1. Picture before last is really sad, my situation is closer to third or last picture, I'm waiting for the right person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nobodys business why am single, thats my worst question as a single!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.