Friday, October 11, 2013

Sisi Yemmie and Her Bobo in My Big Nigerian Wedding

Posted in: , ,

Sisi Yemmie is a well loved blogger especially for her fun ways of dishing gist. She is also a video producer and her vlogs have been featured here in the past and also on Bellanaija. Sisi Yemmie has been engaged and in a long distance relationship with her Bobo for a while, and the love between them is so sweet. Now, the cute couple are planning their wedding and Sisi has registered for the on-going My Big Nigerian Wedding contest to help pay for her dream wedding. Read below for more on Sisi Yemmie and Bobo and vote for them HERE.

HOW WE MET
We met at Igbinedion University in 2003! We met at a mutual friends room by chance . My cousin told Yomi to look for me when he gets to Uni, and he told me the same too, just so we can be friends. However we never met, until that evening when I went to my friends room to beg for Indomie noodles.

WHY YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR US
We deserve to win because we have been dating for 10 years now, and the last 6 years have been long distance. It has not been an easy journey. We only got to see once a year because of our academic pursuits but now we have both relocated to Nigeria and we want to get married! Winning would be a dream to our family, friends and most especially both of us! We have been waiting for this for the past 10 years! Please vote for us!



5 comments:

  1. I've voted for them, every lady deserves her dream wedding, and Sisiyemmie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she wins, *fingers crossed* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sisi Yemmie if you are reading this abeg pleased do not make anymore advise or relationship videos you come across as an annoying holier than thou am better than you person in those videos. Your writing I love your hair and makeup tutorials I love but you dishing out advice on video is a no no for me and please no what has been happening vlogs as well reading about your life on your blog is enough. And please for the sake of your relationship keep Bobo out of YouTube Naija no be Jand or Yankee oh let him who has ears listen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the happy couple and beautiful Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be able to find good advice from your content.


    my weblog ... Kim Kardashian Hollywood Free Cash And Stars

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.