Friday, November 8, 2013

#Bossladies - Funke Akindele At the Lagos Street Sweepers Annual Workshop

Posted in: , ,

Did I mention that I am currently in Naija? No? I landed a couple of days ago and I'm semi-loving it. As usual, it is a mix of the good, the bad, the ugly. But the clean streets are part of the good, which is why these pictures by Funke Akindele caught my attention in a specific way. I have seen Lagos streets close up, and the women street sweepers in action. I have to agree with Funke that they are doing a great job.

According to Funke's captions, "These women are doing a great job in Lagos #lawma #sweepers. So glad hanging out with dem! #jobwelldone #dignityinlabour. They are proud doing this and we are proud of them all. Pls lets encourage them and keep Lagos clean!"





2 comments:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.