Friday, November 1, 2013

Sunny Neji Marks 12th Wedding Anniversary With Loving Message to His Wife

Posted in: , ,

Sunny Neji, highlife crooner and music producer celebrated his wife, Peace today as the couple marked their 12th year wedding anniversary.  He left the follwing message and pictures on his Facebook page...


Wao!!! it is 12years already....and you are still the one that makes my heart skip a beat. You are still the one I wake up with. You are still the one I share my plans and dreams with. You are still the one I pray with. You are still the one I love coming home to because you are the one. Thank God for you darling wife. Thank you for accepting me for who I am. I love you and always will. Happy Aniversary sweetheart!!!


RML wishes the happy couple more love!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.