Monday, January 27, 2014

Who Wants to Be Part of a TV Studio Audience This Wednesday?

Posted in: , , ,

Yes, it's another invitation. And an opportunity for you to appear on TV while asking me that burning question you've always wanted to throw at me. LOL...Third Eye is a programme that puts creatives on the spot, plumbing the depths of who they are and where their art comes from. And it is my turn to defend my writing and the thinking behind my genre. Ozi Okoli is providing the HOT seat, now, we need a studio audience to help fire the questions. So...


YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED TO BE PART OF THE STUDIO AUDIENCE AT A RECORDING OF 3RD EYE THIS WEDNESDAY 29TH JANUARY 2014 BY 1PM @TVC NEWS PREMISES - STUDIO B, IKOSI KETU, LAGOS.

Look forward to seeing you there.



5 comments:

  1. Yay!
    I so loooove ur dress!!! Kudos to u and ur exploits dear sis.
    The sky is ur launching pad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neena, you recognize the dress don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I am sure you will do absolutely well. Just give me your dress. Looovvve iiit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I could make it. I have so many questions I would like to ask you. Another time, I guess.....

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.