Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lala Akindoju and Kunle Afolayan in New Trailer For Dazzling Mirage by Tunde Kelani

Posted in: , , , ,

The premiere of the movie ‘Dazzling Mirage’ by veteran director; Tunde Kelani is just round the corner, and to keep us expectant, the producers have released a second trailer and new photos.


Lala Akindoju is the lead actress as a sickle- cell sufferer who strives to overcome social stigma, prejudice and low self-esteem, determined to achieve success, marriage and motherhood. Will she have it all?

Dazzling Mirage also stars Kunle Afolayan, Taiwo Ajayi Lycett, Tosyn Bucknor, Bimbo Manuel amongst others and was written by Olayinka Abimbola Egbokhare. Watch the trailer and see more photos below.









1 comment:

  1. OMG! Mr. Tunde Kelani and anyone else out there... I need to personally thank you for the work you are doing for the sickle cell community in Nigeria. I really really appreciate the effort our people, my people, are putting into raising awareness for #sicklecelldisease, although we have a long way to go and more work still needs to be done, but I must say these are definitely great steps towards the greater goods that we can do for one of the countries with most case of sickle cell!.
    I want to start getting into stuff making awareness but most importantly advocating for sickle cell disease, the Nigeria society needs to pay (positive) attention to these warriors and provide ways to better their lives. If anyone out there has an idea on how I can go about linking up with people like Mr. Tunde and his awesome crew of sicke cell advocates, people that are passionate about sickle cell disease in Nigeria, please let me know! I will be honored to be a part of the change the sickle cell community in Nigeria needs. Pls contact me via my blog: www.myblessingthatisscd.wordpress.com thanks! Thanks Myne for sharing stuff like this. Now if we can get more media to propagate and spread this even further... I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.