Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dolly Parton's Secret Tattoos Are For Her Husband of almost 50 years

Posted in: , , , ,

Dolly Parton on the Today show addressed rumors that she has secret tattoos all over her body and that is why she always wears long sleeved tops and dresses. The 68-year-old legendary country singer, whose songs, Jolene and My Coat of Many Colors, are among my favorite in the genre, said that while she doesn't have ink all over her body, she does have a few.

Dolly Parton clarified the rumor yesterday, telling Savannah Guthrie, "People said the other day that the reason you wear sleeves is that you have snake tattoos all over you, and I said, 'No, I don't'. I do have a few little tattoos, but they were mostly done to cover scars because I'm so fair. So it started with that, and I'm not really one to have tattoos, but I do have a few and they're not where you can see them. They're mostly for my husband."

Dolly Parton is godmother to Miley Cyrus, and has been married to her husband Carl Thomas Dean for almost fifty years! I wouldn't have expected someone so clean-cut like Dolly to be into tattoos but if there's any reason for tattoos, it should be such long-lasting love :)

Have you considered getting a tattoo to show your love for your significant other or to spice things up in the bedroom? Did you already get one?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.