Friday, May 9, 2014

Mila Kunis Talks About Her Pregnancy and Engagement on The Ellen Show

Posted in: , , ,

Mila Kunis talked with Ellen about her pregnancy and engagement to Ashton Kutcher on today's Mother's Day show. Mila and Ashton are expecting their baby for later this year, but she would not give a specific due date or reveal the sex of their child. Mila however revealed that she was also going to apprach and have her labor as all natural as possible unless there’s an emergency or something goes wrong.

Speaking on Ashton Kuchner's role in her pregnancy, Mila went on to explain that her fiance has been facilitating her peculiar food cravings, which included pickles and sauerkraut. She said,

'He assumed that I was gonna have goofy cravings, so he stocked our secondary fridge with weird food. Just like pickles, and sauerkraut, or like anchovies, and ice creams…just in case at one point during this pregnancy I’d be like I really want something. And it happened last week, I was like oh my God, I need a pickle. Like it was just the weirdest thing. Like I needed this pickle and he was like hold on a second and disappeared in the backyard and came back with the most amazing dill pickle of all time.'

Mila also said that Ashton was learning Russian so he and Mila (who speaks the language and is from the Ukraine) could raise a bilingual child. See the video clip below...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.