Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Nicki Minaj’s New Ballad, “Pills N Potion,” Grabs Her New Fans

Posted in: ,

I’m not always the biggest fan of rap, but when it comes in the wrappings of a ballad hook, like on Nicki Minaj's“Pills N Potion”, then I will definitely give it a listen. I may not have become an instant Nicki stan but this uplifting love song is currently on replay.

The single will be featured on Nicki’s upcoming album The Pink Print, and the chorus certainly makes you listen to the lyrics of the rap verses. Typical Nicki, she's not going all sweetness and light, but is singing that she still loves her haters, lol...

“Swearin’ on the Bible that they love you but they’re no different from all your rivals /
but I don’t wish death on ‘em, I just reflect on ‘em,”

I LOVE it. Listen below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.