Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Fastest Shedder Before and After Pictures - Could They Have Done Better?

Posted in:

The Fastest Shedder is a TV reality show for weight loss modelled on the US Biggest Loser, and has been on for three months now. Last weekend, they had the finale, and the winner lost a total of 27kg. She won N1Million for her efforts.

While some are saying the weight lost by the women is not sufficient, or not encouraging, I think the show has shown a positive and realistic journey to weight loss for these women. I have been battling to lose 10kg for the past few years so I know where they are coming from.

They must have worked really hard to get their new bodies. I only hope they keep the motivation going till they get further down to more healthy weight.

Check out the before and after looks of the top 4 ladies below.









1 comment:

  1. If you ask me there is a difference. And it would motivate them to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.