Sunday, July 20, 2014

Apollo Nida Says Marriage to Real Housewives of Atlanta Phaedra Parks As Good As Over

Posted in: , , , ,

Apollo Nida has revealed his marriage to Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks is as good as over, admitting he was angry at her for missing his court appearances.

The 35-year-old opened up about the perilous state of their relationship in an interview on Atlanta's BE100 Radio on Friday, saying: 'She didn't even turn up for the f****** sentencing.'

Apollo was sentenced to eight years in jail for federal bank fraud and identity theft and says he was so 'sad and disappointed in himself' for letting down his sons, Ayden, three, and Dylan, 14 months that he shed tears.

'It doesn't make you less of a man to cry, to shed tears. I'm really upset about how I was raised and I could possibly take my sons through the same thing. But by the grace of God he's still young and we have many years ahead of us. I just cant make those same mistakes.'

'This is hell, hell on wheels. I've asked God to forgive me, I've forgiven myself I had to move on like a lot of people I know who didn't.'



But there was a sliver of good news for the celebrity who was also in the hole for $14 million in restitution. His lawyers managed to negotiate the figure down considerably so he gets to pay back just $1.9 million.

Now the former reality star said he's waiting for a letter from the authorities to tell him when and where to turn up for his incarceration.


There had been reports earlier that Phaedra 'wants to leave him' after he was convicted and sentenced to almost a decade in the slammer.

'If they never started a family, she would have filed for divorce long ago,' an insider told InTouch. 'But this is going to push Phaedra to act quickly.'
'
The couple married on November 1, 2009 - only a short time after Apollo was released from jail having spent six years behind bars for car theft.

Via Mailonline



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.