Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ciara Loves Fiance Future So Much It Makes Her Cry - Tears of Joy [Photos and Video]

Posted in: , ,

Ciara got emotional as she talked about how much she loved Fiance Future in the behind the scenes interview for her Brides Magazine cover [see here].

The mom of one who recently debuted a dreadlocked hairstyle that matches her soon to be husband's talked about not just about her fiance rapper Future, but also about her recent engagement, what she wants in a wedding, and relationship advice.

“With love, I was kinda like, ‘You know what? I’m gonna really close that door off and if something hits me then it just has to hit me.’

The conversation was amazing and we [were] just talking and he was so sweet and he was so gentle. Ahh! I don’t know why I’m getting emotional. He was just really, really a sweetheart. So either way…I don’t know why I’m getting emotional right now.


I wasn’t looking at him for that part of life. Like, I wasn’t looking at him to look for love. Just like meeting an amazing person, we’re gonna work together, have a good time.

But I had a double take at one point in time and I was like, ‘This guy is really handsome. He’s really cute. He’s really tall!’ You don’t know what to expect when you meet somebody, but I’m looking at him and I’m thinking like, ‘Wow!”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.