Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates as Her First Daughter Becomes a Teenager, Turns 13

Posted in: , ,

Mercy Aigbe's first child, her pretty daughter, Michelle, has now entered her teens, and the pretty actress marked it yesterday her daughter turned 13. 

Mercy Aigbe threw a small but beautiful birthday for the young lady who loves makeup. She shared the following pictures on Instagram saying;

"Happy Birthday to my first fruit, my princess, my ebony beauty Michelle! My baby is now a teenager, Jehovah to u be all the glory!" 

See more photos below;










1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.