Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian Flaunt Toned Bodies, Talk About Pregnancy Style

Posted in: , ,

The Kardashian sisters are showing off their killer curves! Khloe shared the sexy snapshot above with her sisters Kourtney and Kim on Instagram, writing, "FBF sisters."

In the picture, the three reality stars are flaunting their toned bodies, with Kourtney flashing her growing baby bump, while modeling black one-piece swimsuits.

Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian gave a tongue-in-cheek advice for pregnant women that has gotten her into a bit of hot water. She said they should stay in and never come out.


"I recommend hiding for a good year and having no pregnancy style. That's what I recommend. If you can do it, hide. Never leave the house. That's really my recommendation. Wear a huge blanket."

Kim's advice perhaps stems from her own negative experience with frequent excursions during her pregnancy. She didn't stay behind closed doors, however, despite getting ridiculed for her weight gain and or sexy style each time she stepped out.


Kourtney also shared her own pregnancy style which she said is all about comfort, adding, "I'm not really into maternity clothes."

"You have great pregnancy style, though," Khloe told her sister, while Kim complimented her. "You have the best pregnancy style. You just wear regular clothes in a bigger size."

Kim claimed that she still wears her maternity togs by Pea in the Pod when she works out.

She has clarified on Twitter that she was joking when she made the comments about pregnant women hiding out so as not to bother about style.

I guess you can't be sarcastic when doing interviews! I was asked about tips on pregnancy style.....

I jokingly said pregnant woman should hide/stay in if they looked like I did lol. I said ask Kourt her tips bc she has the best preg style.

I really should start video taping the interviews I do & post on my website so u can see the laughs & how it's really said







1 comment:

  1. These days of massive media photoshop, which the KUWTK clan are well used to, no one knows what to believe or not. As per killer curves? Until I meet them face-to-face.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.