Saturday, July 12, 2014

#TW Steel - Kelly Rowland Is Flawless In New Promo Photos For Canteen Bracelet Watch

Posted in: , , ,

In a new ad campaign for TW Steel watches, Kelly Rowland looks simply flawless. With skin glowing, and rocking a wavy asymetric cut for her hair, the mom-to-be is elegant and absolutely gorgeous. Promoting the new edition of the watch, the TW Steel brand ambassador says;
I just love the simple, elegant look of my new TW Steel. While my CEO Tech editions screamed color and fashion, I adore the classic design of the Canteen Bracelet model with the simplicity of the rose gold numbers and indexes off-set against the use of the black case and bracelet. It’s such a comfortable fit and I think, as a highly desirable accessory, it will compliment a wide variety of looks and outfits.
See more photos below..










No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.