Saturday, July 19, 2014

Floyd Mayweather Denies Reports of Him Saying He Had Sex With T.I's Wife, Tiny Harris

Posted in: ,

Floyd Mayweather has gone on record to deny that he ever said he had sex with T.I.'s wife Tiny, insisting the audio wasn't clear in earlier reports claiming he said so.

Floyd was at a press conference to promote his next fight recently when a fan in the crowd asked about T.I, to which Floyd was reported to have replied, "What about the b*tch? I was f-ckin’ his b*tch."

This is coming after Floyd and T.I got into a street fight on the suspicion that the boxer had slept with TI's wife, and then called her the b-word in front of her husband. Floyd later apologized after the fight for calling her a bitch, because she is a married woman with children [read here].

This time, he is not denying calling her the b-word, but says they've never had a sexual relationship.

Mayweather tells TMZ he actually said, "he thinks I was f***ing his bitch." in the video.

Unfortunately, the audio in the room wasn't clear and with all the noise, it was hard to make out the first part of the sentence.

Mayweather clarifies, "I've never been with Tiny sexually.  I respect her situation and I think she's a good person.  I would never disrespect a marriage."

T.I.'s wife Tiny confirms that they never had sex, and thinks he only called her b**ch again at the press conference to get revenge because she shunned him at the BET Awards.

Her husband T.I., whom she has since then made up with, added, "I hope he [Floyd] is enjoying himself. God bless him."

TI and Floyd used to be friends, but this issue seems to have put a wedge in their friendship.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.