Saturday, July 19, 2014

Genevieve Nnaji Congratulates Jude Okoye on His Marriage as New Wife Opens Up On Their Love

Posted in: , ,

Actress Genevieve Nnaji left a comment blessing his marriage in a picture posted by Jude Okoye on Instagram, and acknowledging his newly married status. She wrote;

Congratulations @judeengees Nnam. May your union be eternally blessed and fruitful

Meanwhile, the new Mrs. Okoye, Ifeoma Umeokeke also came out today to talk about her new husband and their love, gushing "Officially mine #handsome #awesome #allshadesofamazing"

Check out more of the pictures she shared and her thanks to all those that came out for their wedding, below...

Thanks to everyone who came all the way to witness this great and special day and all your kind and thoughtful words,,.. I don't know where to start....but God will grant each and everyone one of you all your heart desires. We are indeed greatful

Officially mine #handsome #awesome #allshadesofamazing

My beautiful maidens @faithogei @sharonjohnson007 @mzdosh @vivianazimene you guys rock

Don't remember what I was laughing abt hehehe 

Alobam

This past few months made me treasure my sisters a lot.. The inseperable bond that exist between us just brought a tear to my eye.. This picture is not just any random one, it shows how they got my back every single time.. The two in front @zoey_blaq @nnekablaze actually stood on that stick so i don't fall and the ones behind guarded me till I got to my husband.. Family is everything.. Never trade a good relationship for anything or anyone... Love you guys till eternity @mzdosh @nnekablaze @zoey_blaq @fizzglam @taslawal @vwemo 

He said -Igwe ogbu azu 1 of ifite with Lolo..... She said - That smile :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.