Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Lil B - No Black Person Is Ugly Gives A Nod To Lupita Nyong'o

Posted in: ,

Lil B - No Black Person Is Ugly is a music video for upcoming rapper which boost the self confidence of Black people in America.

The video noted the preponderace of white faces on magazine shelves, with the few blacks like Lupita's thrown in. These things have an impact for sure, like this comment on Youtube said;

"This is the greatest song I've ever heard. Thank you lil b, i was self conscious about my looks because media has had an effect on me deeper than i was aware of, i felt as if i wasn't as good as a white person because of such thoughts. Now this song truly enlightened me to think a different way, no black person is ugly."
Check it out below...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.