Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Omoni Oboli Writes Her Man Crush and Husband The Sweetest Birthday Message Ever

Posted in: , ,

"My first ever #MCM is guess who? You guessed right! My crush to end all crushes! @nnamdioboli Happy birthday babe! I love you forever! I could never have found someone more suited to me! Somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must have done something good!...scratch that! It's only by God's grace! I celebrate my hero today! My lover, friend, business partner, manager, baby daddy, spiritual leader. I could go on and on but we have to get ready for the birthday groove! Lol. #IcelebrateNnamdiOboli #happybirthdayboo"

Omoni Oboli wrote the above on her Instagram yesterday to celebrate her husband for Man Crush Monday which coincided with his birthday. So sweet, right? Happy birthday to him :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.