Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Sunmbo and Pastor Adeoye Celebrate Their First Year Wedding Anniversary With Online PDA

Posted in: , ,

Sunmbo got married to Pastor David Adeoye on the 22nd of July, 2013 and so the couple are celebrating their first year wedding anniversary today. The couple both sent out love messages to each other on Instagram.

Pastor David wrote; "Two Hearts that Beat as One. That's how best to describe us, Adesunmbomi. Thank you for restoring Joy into my Life. It's easy Loving you because of your Golden Heart. Happy Wedding Anniversary My Baby"

Sunmbo said; "A toast to forever with you my King. Because of you.... I’M STRONGER! I’M WISER! I'm sooo much better. Thank you Daddy. Thank you my biggest baby"

So sweet! RML wishes them more years!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.