Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Paul Okoye of PSquare Shares Loving Message To Anita Isama - You're My Angel

Posted in: , ,
Paul Okoye is showing publicly how happy he is in his marriage and he is also still wooing his gorgeous wife Anita Isama. Read what he shared on Facebook page;

Dear beautiful and humble wifey....You are my angel and I would like to see your smile always to boost up my day. I cannot imagine a day without you and without your smile. Thank you so much for being my wonderful wife.

My success is all depends upon your presence with me; yes it is only possible only because of you. No one can replace your place in loving and caring 4 me so much. Thanks for standing by my side through out the tough times....Love you so much my darling! NO ONE BE LIKE YOU.

See recent photos of the couple below...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.