Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ibinabo Fiberesima Set to Walk Down the Aisle For The First Time This December

Posted in: ,

Ibinabo Fiberesima has found her soulmate and is set to walk down the aisle come December 2014. The president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria and ex-beauty queen, announced this in a recent interview.

The Nollywood actress, said she would be tying the knot with her fiance in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, by December 2014.

This would be Ibinabo's first time of getting married though she has several children - see here - from previous relationships, including her youngest daughter for Fred Amata. She is 43, but doesn't look a day over 25.

Ibinabo Fibersima confirmed the news thus:

“It’s my first wedding ooo! We are soulmates and I am totally convinced that he’s the one. God has answered my prayers again, I’m blessed, that is all I can say. I can’t reveal the identity but yes, he’s my University days love. We would be tying the knot in Port Harcout, Nigeria."

MovieMoments reports that Ibinabo is currently in UK on holiday with her man and has decided to keep his identity away from the public but maintains he’s actually her love while in the University of Ibadan.

Ibinabo in the UK










1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.