Thursday, August 21, 2014

Covers - Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian On Natural Health

Posted in: , ,

Kourtney Kardashian, who is pregnant with her third child, spoke about how life as a mother has changed her.

'I used to get Google Alerts to be aware of what was being said [about me],' the star admitted, 'but it was just a waste of time. [My kids] make it really easy for me not to pay attention.'

Kourtney revealed that she loves cooking with her yoga teacher, and also admitted she is obsessed with knowing what is in her sisters' kitchens and she tries to advise her siblings on what to eat: 'I pick apart everyone’s pantries! They think I’m super-annoying.'

See more pictures below...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.