Thursday, August 21, 2014

Nigerian Celebs Do The ALSIceBucketChallenge - So Genevieve Nnaji Is Such A Diva?

Posted in: , ,

Nigerian celebrities have joined the ‪#‎ALSIceBucketChallenge‬. It's a fun trend, but because it was so American, I was thinking someone would modify it? Like pour hot water instead of ice, just joking o...

Seriously though, couldn't one of them create a challenge for Ebola awareness, Cancer, or any cause of their choice. But so far, it's copy copy all the way.

The first I watched was of Genevieve Nnaji, uploaded by another blogger, whom as it turned out had done the ice water pouring. And it struck me that Gene threw a tantrum when the water was thrown, not because of the cold, but because she was not ready! SMH... I didn't know she was such a diva.

She later laughed over it sha when she posted the clip. See it below...


BTW, does anyone know if they are donating to the ALS charity, they accept the challenge and take the option of not donating? Anyway, I'll stop in the spirit of not spoiling the fun.

Check out more on Bellanaija



1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.