Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Jennifer Aniston Says Birthing A Child Does Not Define Her Value As A Woman

Posted in: , , , ,

Many questions have followed Jennifer Aniston throughout her career, especially during her marriage to Brad Pitt, one of the most desirable men in Hollywood, their eventual divorce, and Brad going to have several biological and adopted children with Angelina Jolie.

Now that Jennifer Aniston is engaged again to fiance Justin Theroux, some of these questions have started up again including; "When is she getting married? Will she have children? Is she pregnant now?"

In an interview with TODAY's Carson Daly, Jennifer Aniston shared her take on the expectations that come with the questions.

“I don’t have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done, and…if they’re not checked, then I’ve failed some part of my feminism or my being a woman or my worth and my value as a woman because I haven’t birthed a child. I’ve birthed a lot of things, and I feel like I’ve mothered many things. And I don’t feel like it’s fair to put that pressure on people.”

Below is the video of their conversation and more of what she spoke about in the interiew;

On taking the Ice Bucket Challenge: "It just kept going...it just had all different levels of agony."

On taking darker film roles, like her new one in "Life of Crime": "I'm having a lot of fun, because I've been branching out and having fun playing different characters and hiding and going into … you know, some darker stuff. So I'm excited about it.

On her post-"Friends" career: "I kind of feel very grateful to my evolution and my history … I would never exchange it for anything."





1 comment:

  1. I adored this interview! It was fantastic & made me love her more.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.