Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Mercy Johnson Marks 3rd Wedding Anniversary, Asks Fans For Prayers

Posted in: , ,

Mercy Johnson and husband Odianose Okojie got married back in 2011 amid some drama, but they have moved on since. The actress who is currently in the United States to welcome her second child is full of love and praise for her husband of 3 years.

Today, 27th August, being their third wedding anniversary, the Nollywood actress shared some messages with fans on Twitter. She wrote;

if i was born 2 liv jus dis 3yrs wit u,den am satisfied,luv isn't all we need _luv is all there is.U've given me more dan I need.HWA My Hope.

i hav peace n happiness,nothing else matters.D magic isn't in getting married_its in staying married.pray 4 me cus dis is where I wan 2 be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.