Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Kim Kardashian Styles Nori In Matching Black, Talks About Having More Children

Posted in: , , ,

Kim Kardashian was photographed with her one-year-old daughter North West, dressed in a head-to-toe black outfit similar to hers.

Kim and Nori have dressed in matching denim earlier, and they both also arrived New York from LA wearing coordinating grey tops, so it seems this is about to become a trend for the mom of one.

In the latest pictures, North West is wearing a black tank top with ruffles and bicycle shorts with black tennis shoes that had a hint of sparkle and a white sole. Her diamond studs adorned her pierced ears and a side-part hairdo completed the cute baby look.


Meanwhile, Kim had told The Today Show that she would love to have more children:

'I grew up with siblings, if I could just snap my fingers and have four, I would. But I do realize I'm going to have to go through the pregnancy again. It was a really difficult pregnancy. I would love two more, but I'll have one more and I'll see.'

Kim also admitted the New Slaves hitmaker has changed since he got married and became a father, adding:

'He's always been really protective and treated me like part of a team from day one. But I've seen a change in him as a dad and as a person since he's become a dad, [he's] really softened up.'




Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2722955/Kim-Kardashian-dresses-daughter-North-coordinating-black-outfit-head-NYC.html#ixzz3ACXaWUtD




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.