Monday, August 4, 2014

Matse Uwatse With Husband And Baby, Talks About Post-Baby Body And Going Back To Work

Posted in: , ,
Just the three of us. Will miss these days when I get back to work. Days of lazy-ing around over. #MaternityLeaveDonFinish

Matse Uwatse and her husband Bertram Nnoli had their first child together, a baby girl they named Chimamanda, 3 months ago. Since then, Matse says she's been on maternity leave, enjoying lazy times with her husband and beautiful baby. Still she says she has lost all the pregnancy weight.

Mama baby outing. It's feels good to be a mum. See how slim I am in just three months?! No cardio, no yoga, no pilates...NOTHING. My tummy went back to it's normal size. Imagine if I did exercise. So, stop doubting Kim Kardashian (I was a doubter). Not everybody does surgery o! Who nor go nor know. It's all about body types.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.