Monday, August 4, 2014

Vanessa Amadi Shares Testimony of Surviving Cancer And Giving Birth to Her Son

Posted in: , ,

Vanessa Amadi got married to husband Oki in September last year and the couple welcomed their first child - a boy - a few weeks ago.

The new mom and daughter of a pastor posted the above photo of herself holding and kissing her little son, and as the congratulations flooded in, she shared a brief testimony about her journey to motherhood.

“Awww thanks SO much guys! When Jesus says YES nobody can say no. With Him all things are possible. I remember when having treatment for cancer years ago, my oncologist told me I must freeze my eggs as I’m unlikely to conceive…Today God has answered! May God grant you your hearts desires. In Jesus’ might name. AMEN.”

Vanessa was diagnised with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a cancer of the white blood cells in 2006 and managed to beat it after treatment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.