Sunday, August 17, 2014

Toke Makinwa Celebrates Husband Maje Ayida With Sweet Birthday Message And House Party

Posted in: , , ,

Toke Makinwa threw a small private house party last night to celebrate her husband Maje Ayida on his birthday. She also shared sweet message to him on Instagram;

Maddest house party...... Still going on, thank you all that came thru tonight. Happy Birthday to my husband, Each day with you reminds me of God's promise that he is faithful. I have seen you grow baby, thank you got being my Support system, my friend, lover and all a girl can ask for. I love you Majestic, my dark chocolate. No one understands us like we, thank you for everything. Your wifey @majeayida











No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.