Wednesday, September 10, 2014

How Do You Express Love To Your Soul Mate?

Posted in: , , , ,

by Nkem Akinsoto

I believe in soul mates because I believe I found mine and married him. But when I say soul mate I'm not saying that Atala is a knight in shining armor or that I won't be able to live without him, but Atala is the love of my life and I don't know that there could be any like him for me.

I am not perfect, not by a long shot, but he understands me and accepts me, flaws, mistakes, imperfections and all. He is also not perfect, but he is amazing, awesome, and understanding in all the ways I need him to be.

We are both complete but we choose each day to complement and compliment each other. He brings out in me a sweet and beautiful heart, making me thankful to have him in my life. And I have no doubt in my mind that it is the same for him.



There is the on-going poll on what love languages people prefer, and for Atala and I, words of affirmation rank 1st and 2nd respectively. As a writer, it is easier for me to write out my feelings of love, but even I have my limits. So for those special occassions, I use Soulmate Quotes to find the perfect words to express my love.

Check out more quotes from the website.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.