Friday, September 26, 2014

Jason Derulo Cheated On Jordin Sparks, Told Side Chick His Engagement Was Just For Hollywood?

Posted in: , ,
Jason Derulo and side chick

OK, confirm my romantic heart broken. I fell in love with Jordin Sparks after the emotion she poured into her song No Air, and I can just imagine how she's feeling now. Three years of a committed relationship, and it ends like this? I'm looking at the babe above and I want to call Jason Derulo three times, but I won't. I just can't!

Read the report from MTO below...

Yesterday news broke that Jason Derulo and Jordin Sparks broke up and we have the exclusive details on why.

According to a source, Jason has been carrying on with a beautiful young model named Carmen Ortega. Our snitch tells us that Carmen was Jason's side chick for months - but broke it off with Jason - because she wanted something more from him.

The insider explained, "Carmen didn't even know about Jordin, and when she found out how serious she and Jason were, she broke it off. . . . Jason would lie to her and say that his relationship with Jordin was just for Hollywood."

But Carmen realized that Jason was playing games, and she dumped him. The insider continued, "Jason was texting her, and calling her like crazy. He was obsessed. I feel so sorry for Jordin."

And our insider claims that Jordin knew about all this and stayed with Jason anyways. The insider explained, "Jason was her first, he took her virginity. She didn't want to let him go."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.