Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Omawumi Engaged! Shares A Picture Of Her Daughter and Fiance To Celebrate

Posted in: , ,

After a proposal from Tosin Yusuf, her daughter's father, now her fiance, Omawumi has officially unveiled her family this morning..

"I'm of the opinion that I don't owe anyone any explanation. Just as I'm not prompted by pressure to reveal, I'm also not prompted pressure to be discreet... I'm just me, and right now I'm deliriously happy to (officially) share my world with the ones I love.... Thank you to those who loved me nonetheless and thank you my loves!"

Check out their family photo below. See more pictures HERE.







1 comment:

  1. Some other well-known spots pertaining to beach front marriage Engaged Bloggers ceremony inside Rarotonga include Titikaveka, Vaimaanga and also Arorangi. The uninhabited Motu Koromiri island inside lagoon off Muri Beach can be another well-known choice.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.