Sunday, October 12, 2014

Amara Blessing Nwosu Marries Francis Van-Lare In Non-Traditional Red Wedding Gown

Posted in: , ,

Amara Blessing Nwosu got married yesterday for the second time to Francis Van-Lare, her US-based fiance. Amara is a relationship writer and counselor with a touching personal story.

At 17, she was pressured into an arranged marriage by her father, and unfortunately, her first husband was the abusive type. As a Christain, Amara endured for 14 years but finally walked away at 31, getting her divorce six years ago. Read full story here.

Amara has four children and runs the Dorcas Generation Initiative to help widows and less privileged or abused women in Lagos.

 Francis Van-Lare is a software developer in his 50s and lives in Georgia Atlanta with a grown-up daughter.




















4 comments:

  1. Lovely Amara... I admire her so much from afar. I love the red. A bold statement.
    Congrats Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember her story and all the best to her in this second missionary journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I just read her story and it is truly inspirational.
    I wish her all the best and I love the unconventional gown.

    www.barbara1923.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are three sides to a story though...His, hers and the truth.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.