Thursday, October 23, 2014

Couple Love - Sammy Okposo And Wife Ozioma

Posted in: ,

Recently, Sammie Okposo revealed that he had found peace after marrying his wife [read here].

He said he met his wife when he got tired of the many fruitless relationships he had with women in entertainment, and decided to look outside. Looks like he found a good thing indeed. The gospel singer shared these photos of himself and wife, Ozioma Mkparu, on a night out.

He captioned the one below;

"it's so good loving somebody when that somebody loves you back....i love you my queen my wife my friend my chic my 1st lady my paddy my no 1 fan my gossip partner lol" 

Wishing them more love!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.