Thursday, October 2, 2014

Ini Edo Speaks About Her Divorce - Denies Claims That She Cheated On Husband

Posted in: ,

Reports of Ini Edo marriage breakup came with a lot of claims from various media outlets on the cause of the split. Some have said the the beautiful actress was accused of sleeping around while married. She has now sent out a couple of tweets denying that was the case.

I asked for a divorce from my my ex husband cos of lots of irreconcilable differences.i never cheated on my husband. There is a conscious n malicious attempt at tarnishing my image.this whole saga is familiar let's not forget de past.thanks n God bless











No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.