Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Peter Okoye Sustains Leg Injury After Falling Off Stage While Performing - Pictures + Video

Posted in: , ,

Peter and Paul Okoye were performing yesterday when Peter misjudged the width of the walkway path and fell off the stage. He announced it on Instagram, saying;

I fell off on stage and it wasn't funny... Like we said" keep ur head up high and standing tall... I will surely bring it on" #sadFace #headingToTheHospital love u all!

Peter is the more energetic of the two and obviously any injury to his leg will affect any future performances. If he has gone to the hospital and rest, elevation and ice are the recommendations from the hospital, then it may not be too serious.

In fact Peter looks forward to performing soon. He shared the picture above with the caption;

What defines us is how well we rise after falling... I'm human,I'm not perfect. But I'm thankful. I knw I will be fine b4 my next concert dis weekend in Congo Lubumbashi,Dubai ...... Thanks peeps.
The PSquare brothers were on stage at Beat 99.9 FM's Triple 9 Concert which held at the Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos, when the fall happened.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.