Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sound Sultan Celebrates Wife As They Mark 5th Wedding Anniversary

Posted in: , ,

With divorces becoming so rampant, RML wants to bring some positivity with this latest wedding anniversary. Sound Sultan and his pretty wife, Farida Fasisi - who was Chichi Morah before the marriage - are celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary today.

Sound Sultan and wife got married in 2009 and are now parents to 3 cute kids - see their family photos. Here's wishing them many more years of love.

Related: Couple Love - Sound Sultan and Wife

The happy musician shared the picture above with the caption;

While Everyone Celebrates INDEpendence I always have a Reason to thank God For Making me NIGERIAN cos I wouldn't have found this Kinda Love Elsewhere Than in this Beautiful Gift of a Woman . Great Mother My Best friend . Those who know her know ! HApPY ANNIVERSArY darling I LOVE You TORITORUN ! 5 years like now now Aboo IYA zee ! @faridafasasi help thank her for Loving Me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.