Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Renee Zellweger Explains Her New Looks - The Old Face Was The Fake One?

Posted in: , , ,

Renee Zellweger got everyone talking yesterday about how different she looked in new photos, some said she was unrecognizable as herself, the one we all knew earlier from her films. The speculation was that cosmetic surgery was behind the change in her appearance, but now, Zellweger says it's happiness and peace of mind.

READ ALSO - More Pictures of Renee Zellweger, Then and Now

It seems ‘Bridget Jones’ has found her "The One!" Renee actually attended the now infamous ELLE Women in Hollywood event accompanied by musician boyfriend Doyle Bramhall II. The couple have been together for two years now.




She also attributed her new look to finally taking control of her health. She said she is now in her forties and it's only natural she looks older and different.

Renee Zellweger said she thinks the conversation around her looks was “silly,” and she is only addressing it because “it seems the folks who come digging around for some nefarious truth which doesn’t exist won’t get off my porch until I answer the door.”

In a statement to PEOPLE, the star actress said;

“I’m glad folks think I look different! I’m living a different, happy, more fulfilling life, and I’m thrilled that perhaps it shows.”

“My friends say that I look peaceful. I am healthy. For a long time I wasn’t doing such a good job with that. I took on a schedule that is not realistically sustainable and didn’t allow for taking care of myself.

Rather than stopping to recalibrate, I kept running until I was depleted and made bad choices about how to conceal the exhaustion. I was aware of the chaos and finally chose different things.”

“I did work that allows for being still, making a home, loving someone, learning new things, growing as a creative person and finally growing into myself.”

“People don’t know me in my 40s. People don’t know me [as] healthy for a while. Perhaps I look different. Who doesn’t as they get older?! Ha. But I am different. I’m happy.”

Good for her right? She definitely looks better TBH.



2 comments:

  1. Her new face is really better and less puffy than the old. Who knows with these celebs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myne I love the new mobile site

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.