Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Omawumi Denies She's Married But Keeps Wedding Plans Secret

Posted in: ,

Omawumi Megbele has reacted to the widespread report of a secret wedding to her fiance Tosin Yussuf. The singer told Channels TV at the recently held Genevieve Pink Ball that she is simply ‘engaged’, and not yet married. The secret wedding was said to have taken place in Warri sometime in September.

Omawumi however declined to reveal details of her upcoming wedding,

“I’m not usually the one to let people know what I do, when I do it. So I’m sorry if you’re waiting for date from my mouth, you will not hear anything.”

Omawumi and her fiance already have a daughter together, Emmanuella Kamillah Yusuf, who was born in June 2011 in the United States. Some reports say the singer is now expecting the couple's second child, read here.

She is definitely glowing in these latest pictures from the pink ball.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.