Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dr. Oz Called A Quack And Blasted in Twitter Q&A

Posted in: , , , ,

Dr. Mehmet Oz, popularly known by his TV show name Dr. Oz, has come under fire after he called for a Twitter Q&A on Tuesday. The supporter of various alternative health pathways asked for people to submit their medical questions but was instead blasted for promoting suspicious weight loss products.



In June, Dr. Oz was summoned before a Senate panel on consumer protection to explain his alternative approach to medicine and especially weight loss, on his show. He had said;

“I actually do personally believe in the items I talk about in the show. I passionately study them. I recognize that often times they don’t have the scientific muster to present as fact.”

His critics took the opportunity of his tweet to call him out once again, slamming him as a snake oil salesman and a quack, under his hashtag, #OzsInbox. Read and share your views on Dr. Oz.































1 comment:

  1. I almost rolled on the floor with laughter when I read these questions. Serves him right; the doctor who is always promoting the latest fad.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.