Saturday, November 22, 2014

Flavour Speaks On Marriage, Being A Father, And Showing Off Toned Abs Online

Posted in:

Flavour has revealed in a new interview that he does not plan to being a hands on dad to his baby with Sandra Okagbue when he was asked about being a new daddy. He says he's not also planning to get married to anyone.

"I don’t like to talk about being a father but I don’t have any plans for marriage right now and it is because my career is very demanding. I would always want to spend time with my family and it is not something I can do now because I am all over the place.

I was raised in the proper way with my parents always watching over me and I want to do the same to my family. For now, I don’t want to get married."

Flavour later explained why he shows off his ripped torso on his social media pages, and it's not just to get the girls drooling.

"If I am not doing music, I love to work out and when I do that, I am confident enough to show my body on my social media accounts. If you call me a sex symbol, you are not lying. I feel it is a good thing for people to believe in themselves and be confident.

I believe in hard work and it shows in my music and the way I work out at the gym. I exercise a lot and take out time to keep fit and maintain my physique."
Read More - Punch



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.