Friday, November 21, 2014

Queen Latifah Writes Encouraging Letter To Self As Show Is Cancelled

Posted in: , ,

Her show may officially have been cancelled but Queen Latifah is not going to allow that to get her down. She posted a touching letter to herself on her Facebook page, talking about the way being open after the cancellation and having to stay positive. She wrote;

This letter is for me, my staff, my crew, and everyone who was by my side for this incredible journey. The most important thing in life is that you wake up every single day and take chances. No matter what the outcome…believe in yourself and continue to fly.

I watched The Queen Latifah Show a few times and enjoyed it. I also remember that she was very supportive of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign. Here's wishing Queen Latifah all the best in her future endeavors. I love her spirit!



Dear Dana,

Just a little note to say Thank You…
Thank you for your strong work ethic and great effort in getting The Queen Latifah Show off the ground and running.
Your dedication and sacrifice was crucial to the entire team, and in the face of intense challenges, you displayed “True Grit”!
Your Family, Partners, Staff and Crew showed up with you every step of the way. Be very proud of that! Not everyone can say the same.
You can also say you have been a blessing to and been blessed by amazing guests and incredible audiences for this show.
We truly changed people’s lives for the better.
So… STAY POSITIVE, STAY STRONG, and most importantly, STAY OPEN… There is so much more God has in store!
Lovingly, You!
P.S. This letter is for me, my staff, my crew, and everyone who was by my side for this incredible journey. The most important thing in life is that you wake up every single day and take chances. No matter what the outcome…believe in yourself and continue to fly.




1 comment:

  1. Sad to hear that her show has been cancelled. Caught it in snippets here and there. I really like Latifah, though; a great personality with so much talent demonstrated across film, tv and music-both singing and rapping. That's rare these days as there are just too many noisemakers about. Also, never having to flaunt her body to get work or publicity. I respect her immensely for that. Beyonce take note.
    Since you can't keep a good queen down, this will free her time up to pursue other projects. I hope she does some theatre work. Go on, Lati, mama morton on broadway beckons!

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.