Saturday, November 1, 2014

Scott Disick Admits Using Pills For Severe Anxiety Since Parents' Deaths

Posted in: ,

Scott Disick, the 31-year-old longtime partner to Kourtney Kardashian has revealed he has extreme anxiety and takes medication to help him sleep ‘three or four hours a night’. Scott and Kourtney are expecting their third child before the end of the year, but it Khloe that he is much closer to, and who is helping him with his anxiety issues.

Scott opens up in an upcoming episode of ‘Kourtney & Khloé Take The Hamptons,’ where he hints that she doesn’t understand what he is going through, saying: ‘Some people don’t get it.’

Khloé Kardashian seems to be the only one who supports him come what may, saying:

‘I know Scott has always had sleeping problems and always took sleeping pills. I understand that he is trying to cope and I’m not really sure what I’m supposed to do. I don’t want to be too judgemental because I don’t want him to not come to me and do something in secrecy, but it is concerning me and I am getting a little worried.’

Scott says his anxiety escalated following the tragic deaths of his mother, last October and father less than three months later in early January. He and Kourtney discovered they were expecting soon after, but that only made things more difficult for him.

‘I think my anxiety, especially coming to New York, then my parents not being around anymore and her being pregnant, everything feels like it’s coming down on me. I literally want to jump out of my skin, it’s that bad.’

Scott Disick, who has been appearing on reality TV with Kourtney for years now, has always been shown to love partying and drinking. However, he was hospitalised for alcohol poisoning earlier this year, and Kourtney was not amused.

He admits that partying is one of the few things that helps him relax, saying: ‘Obviously I’d go to the city every night if I could.’




No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.