Saturday, November 1, 2014

#NoShaveNovember - Ladies And Gents, To Grow Beards Or Not?

Posted in: , ,

Happy new month, guys. This is ‪#‎NoShaveNovember‬ or Movember, where men are encouraged to grow their beards for charity and cancer awareness. The recent movement for men's health raises funds for prostate cancer, testicular cancer and mental health.

That's Atala up above and he's only ever grown his beard once since we've been married and that was in October 2011 [more pics]. He grew it for just over two weeks as an experiment on how he would look like, whether I liked it, and long he could last.

At the end, he was so done! I too was glad to see the full beard go, though I don't mind a dusting of moustache once in a while.

So as Movember starts, I have a few questions about men and women and beards.

1. Guys, are you bearded? Have you ever grown your beards, and for how long? Will you grow your beards or moustache for #NoShaveNovember?

2. Ladies, is your guy bearded? Do you like it or not? Will you encourage him to grow a beard this month?

Basically, I'm asking - Are beards a yes or a no from you?

Comment below and please vote in the poll to the right. Thanks!



2 comments:

  1. I used to think I was indifferent but when an ex of mine grew his I realized I'm not a fan. But it really suits some men tho, gives them this manly rugged appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not for me either. I wonder how other men bear the itchiness.

    ReplyDelete

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.