Sunday, November 9, 2014

Toke Makinwa Wraps 30th Birthday With Thanks To God And New Glam Photos

Posted in: ,

Toke Makinwa marked her 30th birthday a few days ago and was celebrated by her friends yesterday at a Lagos club. She shared the following pictures from a new photoshoot, acknowledging that all that she has and her "help comes from GOD". She captioned one of the pictures with a prayer of thanks, saying;

Super thankful to God for a new season, they s year God has giving me so much to celebrate and I find myself saying "thank you Jesus" every day. It is a privilege, I am far from worthy but he sees something in me.

Wishing her many happy returns and more blessings!




dress is from @aprilbykunbi makeup by @dorannebeauty hair by @kukushair and picture from @emmanueloyeleke






1 comment:

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.