Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Annie Idibia Celebrates Daughter's 6th Birthday With School Party

Posted in: , ,

Annie Idibia has been gushing since morning over her first daughter's sixth birthday, which she celebrated by having a small party for her classmates in school. The little girl was dressed in a pink dress as a princess with her tiara, the same as the topping of her beautiful pink cake.

The actress had the child for husband 2Face Idibia before their marriage last year and was a single mom for about 4 years where it was just her and her daughter Isabella. And that bond remains strong as the excited mom shared the following captions and photos on Instagram.

I can't thank you Lord enough for this incredible blessing..... my Sunshine is 6 today. ... happy birthday my Angel... #supaSmart #supaIntelligent #supaBrave #supaCreative #supaConfident #supaLoving #supaCaring supaBigSista #supaChild.

My WCW... My Sunshine is 6 today!!!! The joy she brings ...... no words can explain it!

Happy birthday to Isabel!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Post a Comment to share your thoughts, I'll love to hear from you. Thanks!

*Comments on old posts are moderated and may take sometime to be shown. That's just because I want to see them and respond to you if necessary.